Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Jackie Palmer Stage School’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Jackie Palmer Stage School provides classes in every aspect of performing Arts – these include Dance – Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Acrobatic, Street and Commercial; Drama; and Singing. The classes are for 3 – 18 year olds. Boys have separate classes to girls, with the exception of show rehearsals and our drama only class. The pupils perform shows to the general public in theatres, as well as school halls, and including open air Fetes.
We take your privacy seriously and so the only data we take is necessary for us, to conduct our business. We will never sell your information but we may have to share some information with another professional body in order to, for example enter pupils for exams.
The information we hold, has been collated from forms completed when applying for the school. This includes names dates of Birth, telephone numbers and email addresses. Then when a child joins the school additional information such as addresses, biometric data (hair & eye colour) and any medical information the parent feels we should know about as it may affect their ability in class or in the school environs. As well as signed permission to record our shows, which are then used for training purposes or for parents private home use. We ask that parents keep us informed of any relevant changes to the data, so we always have the most up to date information.
We only gather and retain information that we actually need. We need this data to be able to communicate with parents/guardians and children; for our teaching staff to be aware medical information which might be relevant, and to pass on to exam bodies when the children are taking exams. We only deal with official exam bodies all of whom have to be compliant with the new GPDR standards. Any details we are given from credit cards in order to pay fees is immediately destroyed after the fees have been taken.
Electronic data is held on a secure private network, where everything is password protected. Hard copy information is held within a private, secure, alarmed office. When pupils leave the school, this information is destroyed/deleted in line with regulations.
Marylyn Phillips is the Data Controller and you can contact her at email@example.com
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Stay up to date with all of our upcoming events and performances.
Start a conversation
We’d love to hear from you. If you click the button below and fill in the contact form, a member of our team will be in touch to answer any of your questions.